Top rewards for top performers
Sales incentive quarterly programme for Symantec
What was the challenge?
Symantec is one of the world’s largest technology businesses, known primarily for its security software. The EMEA sales team laid down the challenge of organising an EMEA wide quarterly sales incentive that would reward and recognise the highest performers, and motivate everyone to win next time. The events needed to have incredible wow-factor to impress high achieving sales people.
What did we do?
- Working closely with Symantec, Inconnection created the C15 programme (15 top Champions). To maximise the hype, one place on the trip was guaranteed for the person who sold one particular product.
- Each winners’ event combined a working session focussing on personal development or improving sales skills followed by a secret activity that would only be revealed on the day.
- Over the course of the programme, Inconnection suggested and arranged:
- Top tickets to the U2 360 tour in Nice
- VIP tables at the Brit Awards in London
- Premium tickets to see Beyonce at the O2 in London, followed by a meet and greet session
- A luxury stay at an exclusive lodge at 3000m in the Alps
- Tickets to see the extraordinary Cirque du Soleil in Amsterdam
- A Segway treasure hunt around Paris followed by a gourmet cookery class on the Champs Elysees
What did they say?
What a great few days!! Thank you so much for all your behind the scenes work in putting such a great event together. We’ve received really positive feedback from all our guests and are thrilled with how well it turned out. U2 were phenomenal and I’m so glad we went with that idea!”
— Mark Coates
What were the results?
Symantec’s C15 generated a huge increase in sales throughout the programme. It was seen as highly motivational and became a legendary incentive within the team.