Job title - Senior Account Manager
Inconnection is an events, incentive & experiential agency committed to creating lasting impressions for clients. Never leaving anything to chance, we always measure the impact of our endeavours on the people we reach. Focusing at all times on delivering true value to business through memories that matter.
A well-established agency with an impressive client base, you will be joining a team of creative event professionals at an exciting time as the company moves into larger growth plans. This is a great opportunity to be part of the development and further your career in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager will play a key senior role within the Inconnection account team reporting directly into the Client Services Director, working closely with the agency management team to manage and grow the Inconnection business.
They will manage a set of owned accounts and be accountable for the end to end delivery of all associated projects and activity. They will work strategically to deliver against a set of objectives set out within an annual account plan. Working to objectives focused on revenue, margin, contact management, account growth and new business targets, they will ensure growth and client loyalty for the agency whilst constantly looking for new opportunities.
Accountable for the delivery of all owned account projects, the Senior Account Manager will have a number of line reports within their team to assist in the delivery of the projects. They will be responsible for the day to day management and development of their team.
The successful candidate will be an expert in relationship management with the ability to work with key contacts at all levels. They must have prior experience and be skilled in managing and developing large accounts with a proven track record of account development, winning and delivering large scale projects and managing a team.
They will lead new business pitches, presentations and creative proposals.
- Resource planning and project allocation within account team
- Managing the account team ensuring that all team members are working productively and with maximum efficiency following all processes and with the correct usage of the CRM system
- Acting as the main point of contact for all key contacts, known for exceptional service and delivery
- Leading key account client meetings and site visits
- Have a lead role on large scale projects with oversight of the account team reports managing medium and small campaigns / projects
- Responsible for account team budgets, owned accounts financial forecasts and targets and weekly business reporting
- Playing a key role in the weekly account planning / reporting meetings providing updates on owned accounts and revenue for internal reviews
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenue through upselling, new business and account growth and seeing them through to fruition
- Creating the strategy around all client contact on owned account and new business targets
- Producing top class proposals in response to client briefs
- Leading new business pitches, presentations and creative proposals
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers negotiating effectively
- Provide training and development for line reports including objective setting and reviews
- Communicate upwardly ensuring CSD is informed of all key information regarding accounts, clients and projects
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of all processes
- Staying abreast at all times with developments within our client’s sectors and the event industry
Skills and experience required
- Experience of delivering large scale events, conferences and incentives
- 6+ years live event experience within an agency environment
- Proven track record of driving sales and business growth from both existing client / account base and new business leads
- Expert account management skills
- Excellent relationship, communication and management skills
- Commercial and business acumen
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to handle multiple accounts with conflicting priorities
- Proficient user of IT including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using a CRM management system
- Confident networker
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
- Current driving license
- Ability to travel around the UK and overseas
- Flexible approach to working hours
Please get in touch with sarah by calling 01614983311 or by email at [email protected]