Job title – Account Executive (Events & Incentives)
Reporting to: Account Manager or Senior Account Executive
Inconnection is an events, incentive & experiential agency committed to creating lasting impressions for clients. Never leaving anything to chance, we always measure the impact of our endeavours on the people we reach. Focusing at all times on delivering true value to business through memories that matter.
A well-established agency with an impressive client base, you will be joining a team of creative event professionals at an exciting time as the company moves into larger growth plans. This is a great opportunity to be part of the development and further your career in a dynamic fast paced environment.
The Account Executive will play an important role in the events and incentive account team providing administrational, planning and event support. This will include venue finding and event research, preparation for onsite event activity including travel booking, event admin and hospitality requests booking support and fulfilment. This individual must have meticulous attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
This individual will have lots of ambition to further their career within the events industry and will spend their first year with the business learning more about the industry and proving themselves as an event professional. The Account Executive will report to the Account Manager or Senior Account Executive and will work to a set of agreed objectives based on objectives based on financial, clients, service and people / personal development.
Skills and Experience
- Basic understanding of budgets with a good understanding of Excel
- Be able to negotiate with venues and 3rd party suppliers
Clients and Service
- Must demonstrate steps to exceed customer expectations
- Good communication skills when dealing with team, suppliers and stakeholders
- Adhere to the Inconnection SLA and act as an Inconnection Ambassador at all times both internally and externally
- Consistent use of all internal and external documents and templates
- Good internal communication with your line manager and peers
- Correct and consistent use of the company CRM system keeping this updated daily
- Always work in line with the company values (based on Relationships, Authenticity, Results and Experience)
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Prior experience in a live events office/environment preferable
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude
- Excited by new challenges and hungry for success
- Able to use initiative and be proactive in their approach
- Willingness to travel if required – UK and overseas
Please get in touch with Sarah by calling 01614983311 or by email at [email protected]