Job title – Marketing Executive
Inconnection is an events, incentive & experiential agency committed to creating lasting impressions for clients. Never leaving anything to chance, we always measure the impact of our endeavours on the people we reach. Focusing at all times on delivering true value to business through memories that matter.
A well-established agency with an impressive client base, you will be joining a team of creative event professionals at an exciting time as the company moves into larger growth plans. This is a great opportunity to be part of the development and further your career in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities
Energic with a good knowledge of digital B2B marketing techniques, the Inconnection marketing executive is responsible for:
- Updating the Inconnection website
- Updating and managing Inconnection social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp
- Creating, managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns through paid media channels including Google Adwords, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Creating and updating Inconnection PowerPoint presentations
- Managing the email marketing channel
- Planning and implementing a content calendar, publishing appropriate content through the above channels
- Project managing marketing campaigns – in conjunction with partner creative and content agencies
- Ensuring the above comply to the Inconnection brand tone of voice, visual identity and brand purpose
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Relevant marketing, digital marketing or media studies degree or higher education qualification
English GCSE, ideally A-level
Preference will be given to candidates who have completed self-study with online platforms such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Preference will be given to candidates who have completed courses, or achieved recognized proficiency standards, in office and productivity software – such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Website content management systems such as WordPress, Umbraco or Joomla
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Blogging and social media experience
The successful candidate will:
- Work to a well-defined marketing strategy and plan with high quality support from experienced colleagues and agency partners.
- Will have access to online training resources and mentoring support from a highly experienced marketing advisor.
- Will work with existing digital marketing tools and platforms which are recognized as being best-in-class.
The role would suit an enthusiastic, passionate, intelligent individual looking to apply the skills and knowledge gained from their academic studies. This is an ideal entry-level graduate role and offers career progression opportunities within the field of experiential and events marketing.
Please get in touch with Sarah by calling 01614983311 or by email at [email protected]