Ibiza incentives are legendary, buzzing events – hosted on a vibrant, youthful island with beautiful hotels, white sand beaches, legendary clubs and wall-to-wall sunshine.
With the increase of millennials in the workforce (since 2015 there have been more millennials than Gen. Xers working in the US) and the need to engage and reward top young talent, Ibiza incentives offer a unique opportunity to celebrate big wins in style with your people.
Let’s take a look at how, why and where.
UK airports offering flights to Ibiza include all London airports. British Airways from Heathrow or London City Airport are the most popular option for corporate customers, but a number of budget airlines fly from Stansted and Luton.
Ibiza Airport is just five miles from Ibiza Town, and well connected by bus and taxi with journey times of around 7 mins.
Where to Go & What to Do
The clubs are legendary for a reason. Ibiza’s season runs from Opening Parties in May to September/October’s Closing Parties, with both extremes marked by big-name DJ sets, a welcoming party atmosphere and a whole lot of sun.
Beyond the island’s sun-soaked beaches, clubs and bars Ibiza incentives can deliver real surprises. Here are just a few must-trys for your time in Ibiza:
- Watersports: Book your group jet skiing, wind-surfing or boat rides ranging from high-speed, adrenaline-pumping powerboat rides and party boats to sedate yacht cruises out to Formentera with wine.
- Chill out, Ibiza-style: Kick back on the beach with drinks and soak up the laid-back sounds of Café Del Mar. Book in at a destination restaurant like El Chiringuito or Vi Cool by Sergi Arola, or opt for tapas with local seafood and wine in one of Ibiza’s traditional restaurants.
- Off the beaten track: The steep, cobbled streets of Ibiza Old Town (Dalt Vita) are home to hidden restaurants, bars and shops – perfect for exploring – or head to Es Caná for the legendary Punta Arabí Hippy Market.
Try beach clubs like Nikki Beach or the cliff-top Amante for stylish, contemporary surroundings, unreal coastal views, laid-back meals during the day and more formal dining with cocktails in the evening.
For an evening with a meal to remember book a table at Sa Capella in San Antonio – a contemporary Spanish restaurant in a former church – Kumharas on the beach in San Antonio, or Cova Santa where the evening carries on after dinner with DJ sets.
Image: Amante, Ibiza. Copyright www.amanteibiza.com, all rights reserved.
Whether you’re looking for rustic and restful or sumptuous and contemporary, Ibiza incentives boast exceptional hotels for all requirements and budgets.
Our favourites include:
- Hotel Es Vive – 15 mins from the airport and major clubs, steps from the beach and a host of bars and restaurants between Ibiza town and Playa d’en Bossa. The Es Vive has a well-deserved reputation and a great on-site restaurant, a bookable private bar and a pool. Breakfast is included in the room rate, and the rooms themselves are light, fresh and spacious.
- Gran Hotel Montesol Ibiza – Now owned by Curio Collection by Hilton, this historic hotel is nestled in the heart of Ibiza’s only city. 10 mins from the airport and the central bus station, the location is hard to beat. The building’s protected status means no spa, gym or pool – but the location and quality of the service more than makes up for it.
- Cala Saona Hotel & Spa – 30 mins by ferry from Ibiza on the island of Formentera. If you’re looking for impact, wow-factor and a different take on Ibiza incentives look no further. The best sea views in Formentera from floor-to-ceiling windows, unspoiled beaches on the doorstep and an opulent spa, sea-view swimming pool and on-site restaurant.
Image: Hotel Es Vive. Copyright www.hotelesvive.com, all rights reserved.
We would love to help you create an exciting, memorable and effective itinerary that takes advantage of the value this jaw-dropping, sun-drenched island can add. Get in touch about Ibiza incentives now via the Contact page or call +44 (0)161 482 8222 to talk to us.